Cash Impact SAS, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these processing operations, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continuing to browse this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use.
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable for the entire duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 2 – Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications which could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force regarding intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 3 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 4 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities.
The site connection material you use is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, particularly from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– due to use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure due to your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs which could arise from this procedure.
Article 5 – Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed upon simple request from the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
Article 6 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company Cash Impact SAS.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and where applicable for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- first and last name
- mail address
– telephone number
- date of birth
– financial data: as part of the payment for the products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 7 – Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right to rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated;
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- The right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit it to a new Platform.
By email, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your complete disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 8 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users aims to provide the Platform's services, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the Platform by the user;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- Implementation of user assistance;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- Management of possible disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
- Organization of the conditions of use of Payment Services.
Article 9 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you close your account or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 10 – Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- When the user authorizes a third party's website to access their data;
- When the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
- If required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims made against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 11 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish this, please inform us by writing to us at: email@example.com
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish this, please inform us by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that could constitute an attack on the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with current legislation.
Article 12 – Cookies
What is a cookie " ?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la- law).
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service that we offer you.
Where applicable, “cookies” from the site editor and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal, with your agreement. In this case, when you first browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Before continuing to browse, the customer and/or prospect must accept or refuse the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: allows you to measure the site’s audience;
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
– Google Adsense: Google advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring Adwords advertising campaigns;
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
– Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
– Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 13 – Photographs and representation of products
The product photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 14 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a particular law or regulation.
Article 15 – Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com